Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If you don't like it - change it!

This seems to be my lesson for today!

If you don't like something, there's no point in sitting there thinking about what you don't want because you'll only bring more of that into your life. Let it go!

I was listening to Wayne Dyer on Hayhouse Radio this morning (if you haven't tuned in yet, do yourself a favour!) and he said to a caller words to the effect of 'Your challenge in the next 2 weeks is to change your thinking on this subject"

So I'm taking that challenge - in the next 2 weeks it's all about out with the old, in with the new.
As I've read before - wanting something different in your life and not taking any action to get there is like standing in one room and pointing to another saying I want to be there...but then not taking any steps!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment